Thursday, September 13, 2012

In Salt Lake

Just a quick note and an apology. Last week Marcia and were very busy in one of the missions on Luzon Island. We knew prior to our going on our mission that there may be occasions in which such things might happen. We also knew ahead of time that at some point we might have to travel back to another country for a medical reasons not of our own. On Wednesday morning- Manila time- I boarded a plane to head back to Salt Lake City, Utah. An apology because of how busy we have been we haven't been current on our blog. I will try and keep it updated as best as I can. This time around, unfortunately, was unforeseeable.

I had a very safe flight and am currently staying at my daughter's home. It will be a busy few days as I came with an empty suitcase to fill- it is Christmas season already in the Philippines (time for another blog). The other reason is that there is no Walmart in the Philippines. Marcia continues to stay busy in Manila and I will be leaving on Monday morning to join her again...jsf

No comments:

Post a Comment