Monday, September 10, 2012

Alive and well in Angeles

Part of Marcia's responsibility here is to be on call for all the mission presidents in the area and respond when emergencies occur. Our first emergency happened last Thursday night. Since Friday morning we have been in the Angeles mission. The mission office and the mission president's residence is located on an old American Air Force base that is called Clark Airforce Base. It is an absolutely gorgeous area.

Life has been exciting here but I'll leave that at that. The exciting thing about this experieince is that I have a road trip beginning tomorrow with a an Elder here. We are heading back to Salt Lake tomorrow. I'm pretty much like my dog Harli when it comes to road trips... open the rear window, let me hang my head out and wag my tongue and I'll be fine...

jsf

No comments:

Post a Comment