Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Time.... it's just relative

This is a quick post for today. Or in the case of blogger a quick post for yesterday. One of the advantages- or disadvantages depending on how you look at it- is that we are exactly 12 hours ahead of our home in Fishers, Indiana. For those who generalize their time in days instead of hours we are half a day ahead of Fishers.

With the Philippines being ahead of its time- so to speak- it allows me to post things on Blogger in the past. I didn't realize this until I posted several times and each time that I did so the date came up as being yesterday. Is this confusing or what?! This is not to say that I am quick and the states are slow- I would never infer such a thing (perhaps).It does give thought to phrases such as 'he's ahead of his time,' or 'quit dwelling in the past.' I am somewhat confused as to which I should do.

For those who may be reading this blog to tell your future- mind you...see note above- I am not Biff with an atlas of baseball scores or racing results to bet the farm on. This is a blog of information and fun...


jsf

1 comment:

  1. I will watch these films in your honor over the next little while Papa.

    ReplyDelete