Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Fun in the Philippines...

The Philippines has an official touristy motto- It's more fun in the Philippines! It reminds me of the one Indiana decided to spend X amount of dollars to some marketing firm to come up with: Restart your Engines... I think I prefer the Philippines one!

I have an unofficial Senior missionary motto: "It's your camera-don't leave home without it!" I'll explain.

Manila traffic. Mattress anyone?

On EDSA with the mattress man!
Wednesday morning three of us were being dropped off at the airport in Manila. Two Americans and one Canadian being dropped off by Rex. Rex is the administrative assistant who works in the medical department at the PAO. As we were traveling down EDSA- the main thoroughfare through metro Manila- a trike carrying a unique cargo passed us on the right. As soon as he passed us all three of us whipped out our cameras to take a picture. I actually took two.

That is why it is More Fun in the Philippines!!

Live from SLC....

jsf

No comments:

Post a Comment